Wednesday 15 December 2010

Show & Tell

My questions were:

1) I find it hard to fit in time for development work on quick turn around briefs, how should I manage my time more effectively?

2) I'm not a type expert but I think I'm doing okay. Can you type people spot any glaring problems with what I'm doing? (Thomas Howes branding brief)
(I had three more questions about my work but no one answered these)


Answers/comments:

- Purple into triangles (envelope pattern) otherwise love this
- (Q1) Time table it and stick to it. But make it realistic)
- (Q2) Type is nice - monospacing - love it
- Put +(44)... on phone number
- Leading?
- Kerning on the word 'illustration' only works when placed underneath 'Thomas Howes' like on the business card
- Legibility of details?
- increase leading slightly on back of business card
- (Q1) Time tables, work till 9pm
- Purple triangles are great, although I think the simplistic look works well
- Like these (Animal Journals) How will they be commercially produced?
- Do more packaging, branding you are good at it
- (Q1) Key is to document each stage. Print screen as you go along process/photograph. Annotate later, but the work and research will show for itself.


Thank you for the nice comments and good constructive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment