Friday 24 September 2010

























 






Business card.When it's printed and I think it will look much nicer than on screen. It looks a bit clunky and fuzzy on blogger. 
Anyway. I'm going to post more about my 'inspiration' for this one on my context blog. I have done a version with a border, and some different colour versions. But they looked either too cold, too fussy or too girly. I wanted something that reflects my design practice on a whole. I think the pattern works well. And I wanted to information to be minimal (as any good business card should be) I think the type looks a bit too thin or small on screen but I think the proof is in the print. I shall see. 

The back of the card is just the plain pattern. Feedback appreciated, anyone...

1 comment:

Charlotte Riley... said...

I think it does work well and reflects your design practice really well...but! Your details are quite small and if its printed any smaller than the size it is on here, it might be unreadable? Hmm

Just a suggestion! Other than that, I really like it :D x

Post a Comment