Friday 24 September 2010

I spent yesterday evening on Illustrator! 

I made a logo. A terrible one, it took me all evening but I did it! I am going to try and go on illustrator every day because although I've been scared of it/too stubborn to learn how to use it before. I seem to have grown up a bit over the summer and have realised 1) it's easy 2) I'm stupid for not doing this earlier.


This afternoon I was given some questions from people in my group in response  to my umbrella statement and my 5 wants and 5 don't wants. 

The questions are as follows;
- Which print processes do I want to look at/use?
- How can I make the best of both of my styles?
- What can I do to learn more about print? 
- How can I keep myself motivated to work hard?

In addition, less of a question but more a bit of advice I got was to just go with both of my styles of illustration and not limit myself too much. Lindsey re assured me that all my work fitted together well and didn't look like the work of a few different designers as I had thought. I'm not sure if she said this because she knows me. I think I need some outside feedback on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment